- For a visit to Singapore is recommended to take Sun Protection Factor and sunglasses, although it should be noted that there are rains almost every day.
- Chewing gum is prohibited on the island, until illness forced consumption of chewing gum.
- The large malls open their doors at nine o’clock in the morning, and close about eight o’clock the evening.
- In the streets one must respect the order: you cannot throw rubbish, smoke and eat in places prohibited places. Offenses cause huge fines.
- To take photos of mosques or temples is courtesy to ask permission, at the same time to go to these places or the home of any citizen you must remove shoes, showing respect.
- One of the biggest festivals celebrated in Singapore is the Mosaic Music Festival, which is 10 days of shows of indie, jazz and world music. Also the F1 visit the city each year. It is advisable to see the calendar for know the exact dates.
- The best part of shopping is Orchard Road, one of the places for this activity across Asia.
- Artificial beaches, theme parks and museums are an escape from the city to visit the Sentosa Island, also Universal Studios and the first casino on the island await the visit of any tourist.
- Walks, bike rides and a rural landscape can be enjoyed only 15 minutes from the city of metropolis. How to get to Pulau Ubin is a boat coming out of Changi Village Ferry station.
- Artistic complexes, colonial style of the British era buildings, skyscrapers and art galleries are part of the composition of the landscape on the banks of the Singapore River, which is located in the heart of the city.
Text: AMURA ± Photo: SCHIN/ WPS/ WPD